2012 Holiday Greeting Card Contest
October 24th, 2012
Here at the Gary Sinise Foundation we believe that a small act of kindness can go a long way. Handwritten notes offering thanks and well wishes to our military and their families as well as our generous supporters is a small act that can make a big impact.
With the holidays fast approaching, the Gary Sinise Foundation needs your help designing our official 2012 holiday greeting card! These cards will be available for sale on our website with 100% percent of the proceeds supporting unique programs designed to entertain, educate, inspire, strengthen, and build communities. The winning holiday card will also be mailed to supporters of the Gary Sinise Foundation as our official card of the year! We encourage you to get creative and, most of all, have fun with your design.
Official Contest Guidelines:
- The theme of each design must be focused around the mission of the Gary Sinise Foundation, to serve our Nation by honoring our defenders, veterans, first responders, their families, and those in need.
- Create an original design based on a theme of your choosing following the guidelines above.
- All designs submission images must at least 2000px wide to reproduce well on a 5 x 7 printed card.
- Only original artwork will be considered.
- All submissions must be submitted by October 31, 2012
The creator of the winning design will win the ultimate Gary Sinise Foundation Prize Pack including:
- Photo signed just for you from Gary Sinise
- Two signed DVD's of your choice from Gary's DVD Library
- Two GSF Hats (color of your choice)
- Two GSF T-Shirts
- Two Lt. Dan Band T-Shirts
- Two Gary Sinise Foundation Mugs
- Limited Addition Gary Sinise Foundation Apron Signed by Gary
- Two Boxes (20 cards per box) of the 2012 Gary Sinise Foundation Greeting Card
We’ve seen some great submissions and are looking forward to seeing more in the coming days. We’ll be announcing the winner here at our blog on Thursday November 1st, 2012 so be sure to tune in! God Bless You.
- Judy Otter
Executive Director, Gary Sinise Foundation