Online Auction in Support of Our 5th Anniversary
June 7th, 2016
The Gary Sinise Foundation is excited to celebrate its 5th anniversary on June 30th! With your help, we have expanded our programs and outreach to better serve our nation’s defenders and their families. As we approach this tremendous milestone, we will be celebrating all month long!
Starting today, we are inviting you to participate in an exclusive online auction with many one-of-a-kind items and experiences. Proceeds from this auction will directly benefit our nation’s defenders and their loved ones. Bidding will close on June 11th at 6:00 pm (PST). All bids will be completed through your smartphone or computer, making it easy for everyone to participate!
Here Are the Details:
- The auction is hosted by Gesture, an online auction platform.
- It's online now: View Online Auction
- Click on the provided link, register for the event, view the items and start bidding!
- After registering, you will receive a ‘Welcome’ text message on your phone.
There Are 3 Ways to Bid:
Click the link in your registration text. You will be directed to a personal bidding page. Select an item and place your bid. It’s that simple.
Text the 3-digit item number and your bid amount to the welcome message you receive (i.e. 101 500). Include a space in between the values with no dollar signs or decimals.
Select an item and place your bid.
Things to Know:
- Our online bidding system is 100% secure.
- The auction closes on June 11th at 6 pm (PST). You will receive 3-5 text message updates on your phone throughout the day.
- You will receive an update if you have been outbid.
- If you win an auction, you will receive an electronic certificate verifying your item with all necessary details.
- You may “SHARE OUR EVENT” at the auction’s homepage. Please send the online auction to family and friends via email. This is a great way for folks to participate and show their support!
- If your bank or credit card has a purchase limit restriction, please inform them before you bid on an item.
Again, funds raised by this auction will directly support our programs and outreach. Don’t hesitate to contact us should you have any questions between now and June 11th.
Thank you again for your trust and support. We look forward celebrating our 5th anniversary with you all month long!