1000 Additional Gary Sinise, Lt. Dan Band Tickets Released for March 1st Benefit Concert
February 22, 2012. Temecula, California. To accommodate the groundswell of community support to build 27-year-old Marine Corporal Juan Dominguez, a triple-amputee, a “Smart Home” in Temecula, the promoters of the Lt. Dan Band benefit concert have released an additional 1000 festival area seats (blanket and low-back chairs) to be sold to the general public at $25 per person. They have also released a limited quantity of VIP and Orchestra seats as well. To purchase tickets, go to www.TemeculaTheater.org or call “866 Old.Town”.
Under the new seating arrangement, there are additional opportunities for corporate sponsors to be included by purchasing specialized Party Box Areas. To purchase VIP tickets or to become a corporate sponsor, call 314-603-2866. To make donations to Building For America’s Bravest Program, you can go to http://www.garysinisefoundation.org/help_us/donate or https://tunneltotowersfoundation.org/donate_now.aspx .
All proceeds from ticket sales and donations at the benefit concert in Temecula will go towards building Cpl. Juan Dominguez a “Smart Home” in Temecula, California.
“All of us at the Gary Sinise Foundation and the Stephen Siller Tunnel to Towers Foundation are grateful to the people of Temecula for their groundswell of support for Juan Dominguez and our ‘Building For America’s Bravest’ Program. This concert will give us the opportunity to honor his heroism by raising funds to build a special home that will help to enable him to lead the best life possible with his daughter, “ said Gary Sinise.
• Marine Cpl. Juan Dominguez lost both legs and his right arm on Oct. 23, 2010 when he slipped down a small embankment and landed on a buried 30-40 lb. bomb in Afghanistan.
• During his recuperation, he has undergone 23 surgeries, and spent more than five months at Walter Reed Medical Center in Bethesda, MD and Washington DC.
• He is presently an out-patient at the U.S. Naval Medical Center in San Diego.
• The Gary Sinise Foundation is dedicated to serving the Nation by honoring our defenders, veterans, first responders, their families and those in need by creating and supporting unique programs designed to entertain, educate, inspire, strengthen and build communities. For more information, go to www.GarySiniseFoundation.org.
• The Stephen Siller Tunnel to Towers Foundation, best known for its annual Tunnel to Towers Run at Ground Zero in New York City, is committed to building specially-adapted “smart homes” for the most seriously wounded U.S. service personnel through its “Building for America’s Bravest” program. For more information, go to www.TunneltoTowers.org
Chris Kuban: 314-603-2866
(Tunnel to Towers Foundation)
Staci Wolfe: 323-939-7535
(Gary Sinise Foundation)