We’re very excited to announce the launch of our brand new Gary Sinise Foundation merchandise! Over the past year, we’ve heard from so many of you how proud you’d be to wear our logo in support of the foundation. Today, we’re thrilled to offer our latest designs for sale through our website. 100% of the proceeds from the merchandise sold here will benefit our defenders, veterans, first responders, their families and those in need.
For fans of the Lt. Dan Band, we’re thrilled to introduce a line logo-branded t-shirts along with a photo-printed shirt featuring Gary performing for the troops. We hope to see many of you wearing these tees at his upcoming concerts around our Nation! For our female supporters we’ve got great new pink hats proudly featuring our logo in either red, white, and blue or silver.
ABOUT THE CONTEST
In honor of the launch, we’re hosting a special raffle for those that purchase between $50-$250 or more of merchandise between now and 8/9/2012. With a purchase of $50-$250 or more you will be automatically entered into a drawing to win a collection of memorabilia from Gary’s archives as well as CSI:NY extras!
• One (1) Original CSI:NY Script [Season 8, Episode 801 “Indelible” written by Zachary Reiter & John Dove.] Signed by the Cast of CSI:NY from Gary’s Archives
• Signed Season 7 CSI:NY DVD
• One (1) Signed DVD from Gary’s Collection
• Two (2) CSI:NY Hats
• One (1) Personalized Signed Picture from Gary
• Signed Season 7 CSI:NY DVD
• One (1) Personalized Signed Picture from Gary
• Signed Season 1 CSI:NY DVD
• One (1) CSI:NY Hat
To learn more about how you can support the foundation and our mission to serve and honor our nation’s defenders, please visit: http://www.garysinisefoundation.org/help_us
God Bless You,
Executive Director, Gary Sinise Foundation
Terms & Conditions
1. RAFFLE DESCRIPTION AND PERIOD: The Gary Sinise Foundation Merchandise Raffle (the “Raffle”) starts 8/2/12 at 3:00 PM Pacific Standard Time (PST) and ends 8/9/12 at 11:59 PM PST (the “Raffle Period”). The “Merchandise Raffle” is a raffle where supporters of the Gary Sinise Foundation who purchase branded merchandise from the website with a retail value of $250 USD or more will be entered into a drawing to win Authentic Gary Sinise Memorabilia. Entrants must purchase over $250 worth of new merchandise via http://www.garysinisefoundation.org in a single purchase order during raffle period and they will be entered to win the “prize pack”. Winner will be chosen at random once the Raffle Period ends on 8/9/12 at 11:59 PM PST. Winner will be contacted using the email address used to place their merchandise purchase order to obtain additional shipping information for collecting their prize. 2. ELIGIBILITY: CONTEST OPEN ONLY TO PARTICIPANTS 18 YEARS OF AGE OR AGE OF MAJORITY IN HIS/HER STATE OF RESIDENCE AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. 3. HOW TO ENTER: Support the Gary Sinise Foundation with your merchandise purchase of $250 USD or more during the Raffle Period and Automatically be entered to win. 4. DETERMINING POTENTIAL WINNERS: One (1) winner total will be chosen to receive. The winner will ultimately be determined at random from the pool of raffle entrants. Winners will be selected on or about August 11, 2012, from among all eligible entries received by 11:59 PM (PST) August 9, 2012. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Odds of winning the Prize Package depend on the number of eligible entries received. Sponsor decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to this Contest. 5. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential Raffle Winners will be notified by Sponsor whose decisions are final and binding on all matters relating to this Contest. Sponsor will attempt to notify each potential Raffle Winner on or about the dates noted in Section 1 using the email address provided at time of entry. Potential Raffle Winners are subject to eligibility verification and compliance with these Official Rules. Each potential Raffle Winner will be required to provide mailing address information (e.g. full name, street address, city, state, and ZIP) within seven (7) days of notification in order to receive prize delivery. If any required information is not returned within the number of days specified in the notification correspondence, or if any notification is returned as undeliverable, then the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Prize Winner will be selected at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Designation as a Prize Winner is subject to entrant’s proof of compliance with these Official Rules, maintaining compliance with these Official Rules, and approval by Sponsor. The decisions of the Promotion Parties are final and binding in all matters relating to this Contest, including interpretation and application of these Official Rules. 6. PRIZE: The grand prize shall be One (1) Original CSI:NY Script [Season 8, Episode 801 “Indelible” written by Zachary Reiter & John Dove.] Signed by the Cast of CSI:NY from Gary’s Archives, signed Season 7 CSI:NY DVD, One (1) Signed DVD from Gary’s Collection, Two (2) CSI:NY Hats, and One (1) Personalized Signed Picture from Gary. Prizes are non-transferable. No prize substitutions allowed. Prizes may not be sold, bartered, or exchanged by winners. All details of any prize not specified herein shall be determined solely by Sponsor. By accepting a prize, the winner acknowledges compliance with these Official Rules. All federal, state, or other tax liabilities arising from this Contest are the sole responsibility of the winner. All other expenses relating to acceptance of a prize, including but not limited to taxes and any other expenses not specified herein are the sole responsibility of winner. Prize conditions may be added or modified by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its designees to use winners’ names and likenesses for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation unless prohibited by law. 7. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Promotion Parties assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty, failed, garbled or jumbled electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Contest; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Contest; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet or any combination thereof; or (e) any injury or damage to the entrant’s or to any other person’s computer which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Contest or download any materials from the Contest. If, for any reason, the Contest is not able to run through completion for reasons which may include, without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, then the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest in whole or in part, without further liability to the entrants or third parties. No purchase necessary to enter the raffle. 8. RELEASES: All entrants, as a condition of entry into the Contest, agree to release Gary Sinise Foundation, its subsidiaries and affiliated companies, suppliers, printers, application developers, advertisers, promotional or judging agencies, from and against any and all liability, loss, claims, demands or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with: (a) accessing the Raffle page; (b) submitting an entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Raffle; (c) the receipt, ownership or use of any prize awarded; (d) travelling to/from any Contest-related activity; or (e) any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement of the offering of the prize. 9. SPONSOR/ADMINISTRATOR: Sponsor: Gary Sinise Foundation, PO Box 50008 Studio City, CA 91614-5001